The Tecnifibre Dynergy APX 130 Squash Racquet is aimed at the offensive player, this squash racquet offers great power and stability. This racquet has an unstrung weight of 130 grams and is aimed at intermediate players looking to increase speed. The new Arch Power X adds extra power and reduced vibration and the Tecnifibre Dynergy APX 130 squash racquet comes pre strung in the new X-One Biphase squash string and has a 14 x17 stringing pattern.
The Tecnifibre Dynergy squash racquet range comes with a 38% thicker shaft than the Carboflex cross section which adds for maximum power and stability.
- Jumbo Shaft 38% Thicker for More Power
- Impressive Speed
- Inverted Throat to Maximise String Length
- Balance: Head Heavy
- Factory String: Tecnifbre X-One Biphase Orange
- Head Size (cm): 490 cm
- Construction: High Modulus Graphite
- Stringing Pattern: 14x17
- Length: 685 cm
- Unstrung Weight: 130g
- Includes Full Length Racquet Cover