Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions applying to all orders:
PLACING AN ORDER
- By completing the order process, the customer agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions of Squash Only.
- Squash Only accepts payment via PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and Direct Bank Transfer.
- We are happy to accept purchase orders from Australian schools, and state or county government agencies, Payment terms are net 30 days.
- The customer will receive an "order confirmation" email within 2 hours of placing your order.
- Squash Only Australia is pleased to offer a flat rate of $9.90 for Australian wide delivery.
- All Orders are processed and dispatched on the following business day once payment has been received.
- Squash Only holds all stock in our warehouse which is located in Yatala, Queensland
- We use Australian Post Registered Parcel Service for all domestic deliveries.
- For more information please visit our shipping page here
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
- The price payable for the products shall be as shown on the Website and during the check-out process and are inclusive of GST.
- Unused racquets (with plastic wrapping on a grip and paper face plate in place - not removed) may be returned to SquashOnly.com.au within 30 Days of purchase for a full store credit (shipping is not refunded and payable by the customer).
- All other items may be returned only if unused and are still in original packaging within 30 Days of purchase for full store credit (shipping is not refunded and payable by the customer).
- No return on shoes and apparel can be accepted under any conditions if tags have been removed.
- If we determines that the item was used no credit will be issued.
- For item purchased as part of an order with free shipping, a shipping fee of $9.90 will be deducted from the refund.
- The cost of returning the item is at the expense of the customer.
- Squash Racquet warranties only cover manufacturing fault, which includes only the squash racquet frames and not the string, grip or racquet bumper.
- Final approval is based on inspection of the broken racket to determine whether or not it has an inherent defect.
- Due to the nature of the game it is more likely that the break is due to one or more incidents on court (hitting walls being most common).
- The Racquet will be evaluated based on age, general condition of the racquet and the nature of the break.
- We will reply promptly and if a replacement is approved by the individual manufactory
- For more information please visit our warranties page here
- Squash Only cares about our customers and take all steps to ensure any data you provide us is kept secure. We will never sell your data to a third-party. Squash Only may also need to share your data where permitted or required under the Privacy Act (1998).
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our service, products or your order the please feel free to contact us directly. Email Us Here